Mattamy Homes is Canada's largest new home builder and land developer, with operations across Canada and the United States. From a humble beginning in 1978, starting with the building and sale of a single home, Mattamy has gone on to build more than 50,000 homes in 150 integrated communities, and counting. In Canada, those communities stretch across the Greater Toronto Area, as well as in Ottawa and Calgary, while in the United States, the company is represented in five metropolitan areas: Minneapolis, Charlotte, Phoenix, Jacksonville and Orlando. The scope of operations encompasses land acquisition, community design and development, housing and parkland design and construction with particular emphasis on creating communities of enduring value to residents.
Mattamy’s Mission is to provide the Best Homeowner Experience
Mattamy’s Core Values are Teamwork, Commitment, and Community
At Mattamy Homes the environment is engaging, exciting, rewarding, friendly and team-oriented. As employees of Mattamy, we truly believe in and are committed to the organization and have a passion for what we do, while continually striving to provide The Best Homeowner Experience.
||Design Centre Administrator
In keeping with the Mattamy Mission of providing The Best Homeowner Experience, the Design Centre Administrator ensures timely and accurate review of all documentation and payments related to the homeowner Design Centre processes. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Process décor orders, including verifying drawings, codes, and prices, and ensuring information is entered into the system.
- Process décor payments including cheques and credit card transactions.
- Enter décor payments into REMS.
- Responsible for making bank deposits (twice per week).
- Process all décor amendments.
- Research and process cheque requisitions for Design Centre and Customer Care.
- Validate and process re-works.
- Research inquiries from Contracts Department.
- Research and clear all décor outstanding balances monthly.
- Sort and send out sketches and colour charts to Construction sites weekly.
- Compile décor cheques for credit card payments as requested by Design Consultants.
- Research inquiries from suppliers.
- Field inquiries from Construction sites i.e. status of orders or colour chart questions.
- Field Customer Care inquiries and assist with challenges regarding payments, amendments, understanding décor process etc.
- Filing as required.
- Relieve Design Centre reception as required.
||We are looking for a candidate with the following:
Education and Experience
- Completion of college diploma required, preferably in Office or Business Administration
- Computer literacy with experience in MS Office applications
- Ability to do numerical analysis and prior work experience in performing such tasks
Competencies/Skills and Attributes
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Ability to work both as part of a team and independently
This role has many benefits including the opportunity to be a part of a values-based organization which provides a competitive compensation, benefits and relocation package. In addition, the successful candidate will have the opportunity to:
- Be a part of a major organization poised for growth, which has a track record of success and strong brand presence.
- Contribute to an award winning and innovative organization, recognized as a leader in the industry.
- Join a team of enthusiastic, passionate and committed employees, seeking challenge…just like you!