Mattamy Homes is Canada's largest new home builder and land developer, with operations across Canada and the United States. From a humble beginning in 1978, starting with the building and sale of a single home, Mattamy has gone on to build more than 50,000 homes in 150 integrated communities, and counting. In Canada, those communities stretch across the Greater Toronto Area, as well as in Ottawa and Calgary, while in the United States, the company is represented in five metropolitan areas: Minneapolis, Charlotte, Phoenix, Jacksonville and Orlando. The scope of operations encompasses land acquisition, community design and development, housing and parkland design and construction with particular emphasis on creating communities of enduring value to residents.
Mattamy’s Mission is to provide the Best Homeowner Experience
Mattamy’s Core Values are Teamwork, Commitment, and Community
At Mattamy Homes the environment is engaging, exciting, rewarding, friendly and team-oriented. As employees of Mattamy, we truly believe in and are committed to the organization and have a passion for what we do, while continually striving to provide The Best Homeowner Experience.
In keeping with the Mattamy mission of providing The Best Homeowner Experience, the Sales Consultant provides excellent customer service while helping prospective purchasers to select their homes.
- Represent Mattamy as first point of contact for prospective purchasers.
- Establish rapport with prospective purchasers and inform customers of the new homes and communities available.
- Show units, review site and floor plans, explain the available options and provide information on home features and pricing.
- Respond accurately and quickly to homeowner inquiries.
- Ensure a successful sales process by qualifying all prospects, identifying prospects' requirements, providing timely information on home features, upgrades and pricing and explaining Mattamy sales procedures and processes.
- Conduct appointments with homeowners at various stages of the sales process.
- Manage sales associates including day to day tasks/duties and overall performance management.
- Enter homeowner information for purchase and sale agreements into corporate database.
- Prepare and maintain all purchaser files.
- Track customer interactions in corporate database.
We are looking for a candidate with the following:
Education and Experience
- 3-5 years’ sales experience
Skills and Attributes
- Excellent verbal, listening and written communication skills.
- Excellent presentation skills and the ability to identify and understand customer's requirements.
- Ability to match customer's home requirements to units and products offered by Mattamy.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Good organizational and time management skills.
- Computer literacy with experience in MS Office applications.
- Ability to read and understand construction, site and floor plans an asset.
- Self-motivated with ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Exhibit the highest degree of honesty and professionalism.
- Ability to work in a demanding, fast paced, team oriented setting.
This role has many benefits including the opportunity to be a part of a values-based organization which provides a competitive compensation, benefits and relocation package. In addition, the successful candidate will have the opportunity to:
- Be a part of a major organization poised for growth, which has a track record of success and strong brand presence.
- Contribute to an award winning and innovative organization, recognized as a leader in the industry.
- Join a team of enthusiastic, passionate and committed employees, seeking challenge…just like you!