Click Apply Now
if you are interested in this fabulous career opportunity and we'll walk you through our Online Application process.
Click Tell A Friend
if you know of someone else who might be interested and send this opportunity to a friend.
Apply Now Tell a Friend
Mattamy Homes is Canada's largest new home builder and land developer, with operations across Canada and the United States. From a humble beginning in 1978, starting with the building and sale of a single home, Mattamy has gone on to build more than 50,000 homes in 150 integrated communities, and counting. In Canada, those communities stretch across the Greater Toronto Area, as well as in Ottawa and Calgary, while in the United States, the company is represented in five metropolitan areas: Minneapolis, Charlotte, Phoenix, Jacksonville and Orlando. The scope of operations encompasses land acquisition, community design and development, housing and parkland design and construction with particular emphasis on creating communities of enduring value to residents.
Mattamy’s Mission is to provide the Best Homeowner Experience
Mattamy’s Core Values are Teamwork, Commitment, and Community
At Mattamy Homes the environment is engaging, exciting, rewarding, friendly and team-oriented. As employees of Mattamy, we truly believe in and are committed to the organization and have a passion for what we do, while continually striving to provide The Best Homeowner Experience.
||Customer Care Coordinator
The Customer Care Coordinator acts as the on-going point of contact at Mattamy for homeowners, from post-purchase through to post-warranty periods. The successful candidate will act as a liaison to direct homeowner inquiries and concerns to the appropriate internal individuals/departments or outside agencies. The Customer Care Coordinator follows up on homeowner inquiries by providing prompt, complete, and accurate responses, and acts as an advocate for the homeowner in coordinating customer care activities together with all internal departments to ensure The Best Homeowner Experience is delivered at each opportunity. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Fielding, documenting and researching homeowner telephone calls/emails/faxes/letters and responding to homeowner concerns and inquiries.
- Keeping homeowners informed on the status of their home and setting expectations by creating and distributing educational material.
- Acting as liaison between homeowner and community Warranty/Construction/Design Centre/Sales.
- Scheduling and planning homeowner information sessions (“Mattamy University”) and participating in a minimum of two sessions per month, including conducting presentations to homeowners.
- Organizing and maintaining customer service office files, and all Customer Care Department filing for communities.
- Providing homeowners with an escalated avenue for complaint resolution, ensuring appropriate managers are aware of concerns or trends
- Responding to customer feedback and working with internal staff members to initiate resolutions and improvement plans.
Please note that this is a 6 month contract position.
We are looking for a candidate with the following:
Education and Experience
- Must have a university or college graduate with a minimum of 2 years extensive experience in a Customer Service role. Please note this is an entry level, contract position.
- Prior experience in Hospitality/Service industry, Retail and/or Homebuilding industry is an asset.
Skills and Attributes
- Demonstrated interpersonal/customer service skills.
- Ability to deal professionally and effectively with the public/homeowners.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Competency with public speaking and conducting presentations to large groups.
- Exceptional communication skills including excellent research, written, oral, listening and public-speaking skills.
- Well-organized, confident individual with the ability to prioritize work, meet deadlines, and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Self-starter, ability to obtain complete and accurate resolutions from company or industry resources.
- Working knowledge of internet, Microsoft Office Word, Outlook, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Ability to build and maintain relationships internally and externally.
- Ability to work both independently and in a collaborative team environment.
This role has many benefits including the opportunity to be a part of a values-based organization which provides a competitive compensation, benefits and relocation package. In addition, the successful candidate will have the opportunity to:
- Be a part of a major organization poised for growth, which has a track record of success and strong brand presence.
- Contribute to an award winning and innovative organization, recognized as a leader in the industry.
- Join a team of enthusiastic, passionate and committed employees, seeking challenge…just like you!
||Full Time Contract