Click Apply Now
if you are interested in this fabulous career opportunity and we'll walk you through our Online Application process.
Click Tell A Friend
if you know of someone else who might be interested and send this opportunity to a friend.
Apply Now Tell a Friend
Mattamy Homes is Canada's largest new home builder and land developer, with operations across Canada and the United States. From a humble beginning in 1978, starting with the building and sale of a single home, Mattamy has gone on to build more than 50,000 homes in 150 integrated communities, and counting. In Canada, those communities stretch across the Greater Toronto Area, as well as in Ottawa and Calgary, while in the United States, the company is represented in five metropolitan areas: Minneapolis, Charlotte, Phoenix, Jacksonville and Orlando. The scope of operations encompasses land acquisition, community design and development, housing and parkland design and construction with particular emphasis on creating communities of enduring value to residents.
Mattamy’s Mission is to provide the Best Homeowner Experience
Mattamy’s Core Values are Teamwork, Commitment, and Community
At Mattamy Homes the environment is engaging, exciting, rewarding, friendly and team-oriented. As employees of Mattamy, we truly believe in and are committed to the organization and have a passion for what we do, while continually striving to provide The Best Homeowner Experience.
In accordance with the high standards and integrity of the Mattamy organization, provide administrative support to the construction site in an effort to provide The Best Homeowner Experience.
- Receives, examines and processes documentation, ensuring accuracy and timeliness for distribution to various company departments. Responsible for the tracking, sorting and distribution of all paperwork to and from Head Office.
- General clerical support includes answering phones, ordering building material/supplies, preparing and/or distributing documents, data entry, photocopying, faxing and filing.
- Provide administrative and clerical support to the Senior Builder and site staff. Ensure the smooth functioning of the unit by assessing the importance of correspondence and calls and redirecting urgent matters appropriately.
- Receive, record and report to appropriate personnel comments and concerns received from purchasers before and after closing. Service customer inquiries both over the phone and in person.
- Order all lumber for contract work as required. Assist Trade Partners with respect to extras, sketches, completions and building supplies. Prepare and code purchase orders and completion slips generated from site.
- Print and distribute colour chart selections for each Trade Partner as they are received from the Décor Center. Includes weekly input of Production Schedule updates.
- Support of Construction Office includes ordering supplies, office machine maintenance and general office upkeep.
We are looking for a candidate with the following:
Education and Experience
- High School diploma or equivalent experience with post-secondary diploma in Administration an asset
- 3 to 5 years of administrative and/or clerical experience.
Skills and Attributes
- Excellent customer service skills, both in person and on telephone.
- Computer literate with working knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Strong data entry keyboarding skills.
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written.
- Detail-oriented with high degree of accuracy in inputting and checking data.
- Highly organized with a strong work ethic and the ability to be flexible, prioritize workloads, meet deadlines and work well under pressure.
- Ability to build and maintain relationships internally and externally.
- Ability to work both independently and in a collaborative team environment.
- Open minded and a forward thinker with a desire to learn and take on new opportunities.
This role has many benefits including the opportunity to be a part of a values-based organization which provides a competitive compensation, benefits and relocation package. In addition, the successful candidate will have the opportunity to:
- Be a part of a major organization poised for growth, which has a track record of success and strong brand presence.
- Contribute to an award winning and innovative organization, recognized as a leader in the industry.
- Join a team of enthusiastic, passionate and committed employees, seeking challenge…just like you!
||Construction - Site
||Full Time Contract