Click Apply Now
if you are interested in this fabulous career opportunity and we'll walk you through our Online Application process.
Click Tell A Friend
if you know of someone else who might be interested and send this opportunity to a friend.
Apply Now Tell a Friend
Mattamy Homes is Canada's largest new home builder and land developer, with operations across Canada and the United States. From a humble beginning in 1978, starting with the building and sale of a single home, Mattamy has gone on to build more than 50,000 homes in 150 integrated communities, and counting. In Canada, those communities stretch across the Greater Toronto Area, as well as in Ottawa and Calgary, while in the United States, the company is represented in five metropolitan areas: Minneapolis, Charlotte, Phoenix, Jacksonville and Orlando. The scope of operations encompasses land acquisition, community design and development, housing and parkland design and construction with particular emphasis on creating communities of enduring value to residents.
Mattamy’s Mission is to provide the Best Homeowner Experience
Mattamy’s Core Values are Teamwork, Commitment, and Community
At Mattamy Homes the environment is engaging, exciting, rewarding, friendly and team-oriented. As employees of Mattamy, we truly believe in and are committed to the organization and have a passion for what we do, while continually striving to provide The Best Homeowner Experience.
||Warranty Service Manager
||In keeping with the Mattamy Mission of providing The Best Homeowner Experience, the Warranty Service Manager is responsible for the daily operations of the Warranty Service Department to ensure that homeowner service requests are fulfilled. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Manage the completion of warranty service work, while adhering to budget, which includes:
o Collect, review, and schedule 30 day and year-end Warranty Service requests.
o Respond to and provide immediate resolution to ANHWP deficiencies, including
mediation, arbitration, conciliation inspections, and reports.
o Review repairs completed by Warranty Service Technicians for quality of work and
completion as per schedule and provide on-going support and guidance.
o Ensure trades are scheduled appropriately and expedite work in order to adhere to
Warranty Service timelines and guidelines.
• Manage the Pre-delivery Inspections (PDI) and Quality Assurance (QA) processes.
• Work closely with Senior Builders and Trade Partners and regularly communicate with the
Construction team to report repetitive deficiencies and homeowner concerns.
• Establish solid relationships with Trade Partners to ensure that scheduled work is being
completely in a quality and timely manner.
• Manage Warranty Service employees through ongoing performance management,
development, coaching, and attracting and retaining strong performers.
• Responsible to create and maintain relationships with homeowners including the ability to
deal professionally with upset/irate customers
• Manage emergency service requests after closing, including emergency support for the
Model Homes and Sales Offices.
• Participate in Mattamy community events and play an active role in Mattamy University
||We are looking for a candidate with the following:
Education and Experience
• College diploma or a combination of post-secondary education and experience.
• Five years of experience in a customer service or construction role.
• Carpentry, electrical, plumbing, drywall and painting experience required.
• Previous management experience with demonstrated ability to deal effectively with staff.
Skills and Attributes
• General knowledge and familiarity with terms of trade contracts and ANHWP.
• Customer serviced focused with the ability to resolve problems effectively
• Ability to set priorities, meet deadlines and manage variable workloads.
• Strong organizational and time management skills with ability to work in a fast-paced work
• Excellent communication skills – both verbal and written.
• Solid problem solving and decision making skills.
• Self-motivated with ability to work well both in a team and independently.
This role has many benefits including the opportunity to be a part of a values-based organization which provides a competitive compensation, benefits and relocation package. In addition, the successful candidate will have the opportunity to:
- Be a part of a major organization poised for growth, which has a track record of success and strong brand presence.
- Contribute to an award winning and innovative organization, recognized as a leader in the industry.
- Join a team of enthusiastic, passionate and committed employees, seeking challenge…just like you!
||Full Time Regular