Click Apply Now
if you are interested in this fabulous career opportunity and we'll walk you through our Online Application process.
Click Tell A Friend
if you know of someone else who might be interested and send this opportunity to a friend.
Apply Now Tell a Friend
Mattamy Homes is Canada's largest new home builder and land developer, with operations across Canada and the United States. From a humble beginning in 1978, starting with the building and sale of a single home, Mattamy has gone on to build more than 50,000 homes in 150 integrated communities, and counting. In Canada, those communities stretch across the Greater Toronto Area, as well as in Ottawa and Calgary, while in the United States, the company is represented in five metropolitan areas: Minneapolis, Charlotte, Phoenix, Jacksonville and Orlando. The scope of operations encompasses land acquisition, community design and development, housing and parkland design and construction with particular emphasis on creating communities of enduring value to residents.
Mattamy’s Mission is to provide the Best Homeowner Experience
Mattamy’s Core Values are Teamwork, Commitment, and Community
At Mattamy Homes the environment is engaging, exciting, rewarding, friendly and team-oriented. As employees of Mattamy, we truly believe in and are committed to the organization and have a passion for what we do, while continually striving to provide The Best Homeowner Experience.
||Warranty Service Administrator
In keeping with the Mattamy Mission of providing The Best Homeowner Experience, the Warranty Service Administrator provides exceptional customer service to Mattamy homeowners, trade partners, and internal staff while performing office administration duties to ensure that homeowner needs are met in a timely manner. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Answer all telephone calls and respond to homeowner inquiries - Includes taking detailed messages and forwarding them to the appropriate individual.
- Respond/sort/distribute all incoming e-mails, faxes, couriers, and mail to the appropriate individual on a daily basis.
- Coordinate and schedule homeowner visits (30 day, Year end, etc.) and contact homeowners to remind them of their scheduled appointments. Follow up to ensure homeowner satisfaction with completed work.
- Update homeowners on outstanding work.
- Explain maintenance and warranty coverage to homeowner.
- Respond to homeowner inquiries in a timely manner, assist with emergencies, and handle homeowner walk-ins.
- Research homeowner inquiries or concerns.
- Prepare, print, and monitor reports for review by the Warranty Service Manager.
- Maintain all warranty service requests in REMS (coordinate all documentation of lists including sign-offs and updating in computer system).
- Coordinate service orders with trades and ensure sign offs are received from trade partners and homeowners.
- Fax and follow up on work orders to trades.
- Prepare and maintain logs for purchase orders & back charge notices.
- Assist Warranty Service Manager with written correspondence to homeowners.
- Maintain office supplies and organize and maintain office files.
- Collect time sheets, prepare payroll, and submit to head office.
We are looking for a candidate with the following:
Education and Experience
- Degree and/or Diploma in Administration or a suitable combination of work experience and education is an asset.
- A minimum of 2 years office administration experience is required.
Skills and Attributes
- Strong computer skills in Microsoft Office, particularly Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to recognize and meet deadlines in a fast-paced work environment.
- Exceptional interpersonal and customer service skills in dealing effectively with the public and homeowners including the ability to deal professionally with irate/upset customers.
- Ability to set priorities, meet deadlines and manage variable workloads.
- Excellent communication skills ¡V both verbal and written.
- Self-motivated with ability to work well in a very close knit team oriented environment.
- Must be flexible to travel and work at various locations across the GTA.
This role has many benefits including the opportunity to be a part of a values-based organization which provides a competitive compensation, benefits and relocation package. In addition, the successful candidate will have the opportunity to:
- Be a part of a major organization poised for growth, which has a track record of success and strong brand presence.
- Contribute to an award winning and innovative organization, recognized as a leader in the industry.
- Join a team of enthusiastic, passionate and committed employees, seeking challenge…just like you!
||Construction - Site
||Full Time Regular