Mattamy Homes is Canada's largest new home builder and land developer, with operations across Canada and the United States. From a humble beginning in 1978, starting with the building and sale of a single home, Mattamy has gone on to build more than 50,000 homes in 150 integrated communities, and counting. In Canada, those communities stretch across the Greater Toronto Area, as well as in Ottawa and Calgary, while in the United States, the company is represented in five metropolitan areas: Minneapolis, Charlotte, Phoenix, Jacksonville and Orlando. The scope of operations encompasses land acquisition, community design and development, housing and parkland design and construction with particular emphasis on creating communities of enduring value to residents.
Mattamy’s Mission is to provide the Best Homeowner Experience
Mattamy’s Core Values are Teamwork, Commitment, and Community
At Mattamy Homes the environment is engaging, exciting, rewarding, friendly and team-oriented. As employees of Mattamy, we truly believe in and are committed to the organization and have a passion for what we do, while continually striving to provide The Best Homeowner Experience.
In keeping with the Mattamy Mission of providing The Best Homeowner Experience, the Marketing Coordinator will create and implement marketing/branding strategies to enhance the value of the Mattamy brand. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Provision of and copying of sales material – brochure handouts, community maps, etc.
- Competitive shopping and awareness in assigned regions. Completion of Value Graphs for those regions.
- Creation of weekly ad charts. Proof reading weekly ads and editorials.
- Ensure assigned web pages are up to date.
- Brochure inventory management including proofing of new/reprinted brochures.
- Coding all Departmental invoices and submitting for approval.
- Support Marketing Manager in sourcing and coordinating all new project schedules including providing to sales staff.
- Support Marketing Manager with new community phases/openings, new sales offices.
- Support departmental initiatives to clearly set Homeowner Expectations and improve Customer Satisfaction.
- Responsible for ensuring sales offices and model homes are maintained in pristine condition.
- Support sales centre(s) in various administrative tasks such as ordering supplies and answering Sales Agent questions.
- Assist and attend events, openings.
- Filing, word processing, scanning and other administrative duties as assigned.
We are looking for a candidate with the following:
Education and Experience
- Degree in Business or related area or equivalent experience.
- Public relations and events management experience.
Skills and Attributes
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal.
- Must be detailed and thorough in execution of work.
- Flexible and creative problem solver.
- Highly organized, able to multi-task and excellent management skills.
- Coordinate and motivate others toward a common goal.
- Demonstrated proficiency in Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Driver’s license and vehicle a must.
- Available for evening and weekend work as required.
This role has many benefits including the opportunity to be a part of a values-based organization which provides a competitive compensation, benefits and relocation package. In addition, the successful candidate will have the opportunity to:
- Be a part of a major organization poised for growth, which has a track record of success and strong brand presence.
- Contribute to an award winning and innovative organization, recognized as a leader in the industry.
- Join a team of enthusiastic, passionate and committed employees, seeking challenge…just like you!