Mattamy Homes is Canada's largest new home builder and land developer, with operations across Canada and the United States. From a humble beginning in 1978, starting with the building and sale of a single home, Mattamy has gone on to build more than 50,000 homes in 150 integrated communities, and counting. In Canada, those communities stretch across the Greater Toronto Area, as well as in Ottawa and Calgary, while in the United States, the company is represented in five metropolitan areas: Minneapolis, Charlotte, Phoenix, Jacksonville and Orlando. The scope of operations encompasses land acquisition, community design and development, housing and parkland design and construction with particular emphasis on creating communities of enduring value to residents.
Mattamy’s Mission is to provide the Best Homeowner Experience
Mattamy’s Core Values are Teamwork, Commitment, and Community
At Mattamy Homes the environment is engaging, exciting, rewarding, friendly and team-oriented. As employees of Mattamy, we truly believe in and are committed to the organization and have a passion for what we do, while continually striving to provide The Best Homeowner Experience.
||Pre-Delivery Inspection / Quality Assurance Representative
||In keeping with the Mattamy Mission of providing The Best Homeowner Experience, the Pre-Delivery Inspection / Quality Assurance Representative plays an important role in the warranty service process for homeowners. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Conducting certificates of completion and possession for all homes in the community.
- Conducting interior and exterior Quality Assurance inspections.
- Conducting 30 day and Year End pre-inspections.
- Other duties as assigned.
Please note that this role is located at our Windsong Community in Airdrie, Alberta.
We are looking for a candidate with the following:
Education and Experience
- Secondary school diploma.
- 2 years’ experience in the Construction Industry or extensive experience in dealing effectively with the public/homeowners.
Skills and Attributes
- Must have a valid driver’s license, own vehicle and the willingness and flexibility to travel daily to various assigned sites across the division.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office; Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Well organized, confident individual with the ability to meet deadlines and work within the time constraints in a fast-paced environment.
- Flexibility and willingness to play a supporting administrative role within the warranty office, periodically.
- Energetic and enthusiastic approach to all tasks undertaken.
- Demonstrated interpersonal/customer service skills and experience in dealing effectively with the public/homeowners.
- Knowledge of construction terminology and ANHWP guidelines would be beneficial.
- Self-starter with ability to work independently and in a collaborative environment.
- Ability to manage conflict while maintaining an empathetic and helpful demeanor.
This role has many benefits including the opportunity to be a part of a values-based organization which provides a competitive compensation, benefits and relocation package. In addition, the successful candidate will have the opportunity to:
- Be a part of a major organization poised for growth, which has a track record of success and strong brand presence.
- Contribute to an award winning and innovative organization, recognized as a leader in the industry.
- Join a team of enthusiastic, passionate and committed employees, seeking challenge…just like you!