Click Apply Now
if you are interested in this fabulous career opportunity and we'll walk you through our Online Application process.
Click Tell A Friend
if you know of someone else who might be interested and send this opportunity to a friend.
Apply Now Tell a Friend
Mattamy Homes is Canada's largest new home builder and land developer, with operations across Canada and the United States. From a humble beginning in 1978, starting with the building and sale of a single home, Mattamy has gone on to build more than 50,000 homes in 150 integrated communities, and counting. In Canada, those communities stretch across the Greater Toronto Area, as well as in Ottawa and Calgary, while in the United States, the company is represented in five metropolitan areas: Minneapolis, Charlotte, Phoenix, Jacksonville and Orlando. The scope of operations encompasses land acquisition, community design and development, housing and parkland design and construction with particular emphasis on creating communities of enduring value to residents.
Mattamy’s Mission is to provide the Best Homeowner Experience
Mattamy’s Core Values are Teamwork, Commitment, and Community
At Mattamy Homes the environment is engaging, exciting, rewarding, friendly and team-oriented. As employees of Mattamy, we truly believe in and are committed to the organization and have a passion for what we do, while continually striving to provide The Best Homeowner Experience.
||Warranty Service Technician
In keeping with the Mattamy Mission of providing The Best Homeowner Experience and adhering to generally accepted building practices and high standards of Mattamy, the Warranty Service Technician completes warranty service repairs for homeowners. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Completing warranty service work which includes:
- Reviewing service warranty lists with homeowners – Explaining which item will be rectified immediately and why.
- Advising of process to assign work to trades at a later date.
- Obtaining homeowners signature on completed items.
- Reviewing work orders on a daily basis.
- Preparing materials required to complete service work prior to visiting homeowner.
- Meeting with direct supervisor at designated time to discuss work completed and work to be assigned to trades.
- Providing a list of required materials and supplies to direct supervisor on weekly basis.
- Cleaning and maintaining service vans.
Please note that this position is located at our Lakepointe Community in Chestermere, Alberta.
We are looking for a candidate with the following:
Education and Experience
- No formal education required; however, the ability to perform basic arithmetic, for example, in taking measurements, is essential.
- Several years experience in residential/commercial construction or renovations or repairs.
Skills and Attributes
- Knowledge of and demonstrated proficiency in multiple trades functions such as carpentry, drywall, painting, etc. is a requirement, as is knowledge of various tools and equipment.
- Must have the ability to read and write in the English language at a basic level.
- Flexible, with the willingness and ability to travel daily to assigned sites and to work at locations across the division.
- Must have a valid driver’s license, own vehicle and tools.
- Excellent customer service skills in dealing with homeowners.
- Ability to coordinate several simultaneous tasks while maintaining a positive attitude and a flexible work style.
- Self-motivated with ability to work well independently.
- Must be punctual, reliable, and possess an excellent work ethic.
This role has many benefits including the opportunity to be a part of a values-based organization which provides a competitive compensation, benefits and relocation package. In addition, the successful candidate will have the opportunity to:
- Be a part of a major organization poised for growth, which has a track record of success and strong brand presence.
- Contribute to an award winning and innovative organization, recognized as a leader in the industry.
- Join a team of enthusiastic, passionate and committed employees, seeking challenge…just like you!
||Construction - Site
||Full Time Regular