|Full Job Posting
Located in beautiful Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada, Turning Point Brewery is a locally owned and operated sustainable craft brewery.
Our company is built upon a foundation of true entrepreneurial spirit, innovation, and a deep respect for brand building. Distinctive and innovative in our approach, our portfolio includes Stanley Park 1897 Amber, Stanley Park Noble Pilsner, Hells Gate, and Palm Bay.
We presently have openings for contract Brewery Helpers as we move into double and then triple shift operation to ramp our business up for spring. These will be 8-9 month contracts and will rotate through morning, afternoon, and graveyard shifts.
- Operating machines
- Change overs
- Quality control
- Tracking materials
- Maintaining logs
Our ideal candidate will possess:
- Warehouse or brewery experience with an excellent safety, performance and attendance record.
- Physically fit and capable of lifting 50 lbs.
- Inventory control, Packing & Filling experience is an asset.
- Forklift certification is an asset.
- Sanitation experience is an asset.
- Kegging and/or palletizing experience is an asset.
If you are interested in this opportunity, apply online at http://markanthony.com/Careers.aspx today! We thank all applicants, however only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.