Located in beautiful Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada, Turning Point Brewery is a locally owned and operated sustainable craft brewery.
Our company is built upon a foundation of true entrepreneurial spirit, innovation, and a deep respect for brand building. Distinctive and innovative in our approach, our portfolio includes Stanley Park 1897 Amber, Stanley Park Noble Pilsner, Hells Gate, and Palm Bay.
We are currently recruiting a full time Material Handler to join our warehouse team. In this role you will load, unload and move products and materials by hand or with basic equipment. You will pick orders and prepare for shipping, including stacking, wrapping and crating product. You will also participate in clean-up and basic warehouse maintenance.
Our ideal candidate will possess:
· At least 1 year of experience picking orders in a warehouse
· A positive attitude and enjoy working in a team environment
· Valid forklift ticket, experience operating a forklift
· Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize, organize and multi-task to meet deadlines
· History of safe work practices
· You have the ability to perform the physical requirements of the position, which includes 8 hours standing, walking, bending, twisting, gripping and lifting boxes of up to 40 lbs and transferring them on to a pallet on a regular basis
If you are interested in this opportunity, apply online at http://markanthony.com/Careers.aspx today! We thank all applicants, however only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.