If you are interested in this opportunity, apply now!
Or, please feel free to e-mail this job to a friend.
ApplyTell A Friend
||British Columbia [BC]
||Distribution/ Warehouse Manager
|Full Job Posting
Distribution Manager - Turning Point Brewery
Located in beautiful Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada, Turning Point Brewery is a locally owned and operated sustainable craft brewery and part of the Mark Anthony Group, a leading privately-owned beverage alcohol company in premium wine and beer. Our company is built upon a foundation of true entrepreneurial spirit, innovation, and a deep respect for brand building. Distinctive and innovative in our approach, we proudly represent many of the world’s leading brands including Grolsch, Pilsner Urquell, and our own Mission Hill Wine, Palm Bay, mike’s hard lemonade as well as our company beers: Stanley Park 1897 Amber, Pilsner, and Wit; and Hells Gate Premium Lager and Genuine Pale Ale.
We are looking to expand our team and require the energy and drive of a results-oriented individual with a passion for great beer to join our team as a Distribution Manager. The successful candidate will be responsible for Leadership of warehouse including floor leadership and shipping office teams. Shipping, receiving inventory control, Agency (Import) wine as well as Specialty Beverage, Company Wine and Company Beer are all within the portfolio.
- Leadership to warehouse management team (supervisor, team leaders, office staff)
- Development and management of Warehouse Management System (WMS)
- Custody of all inventories and operation of same within the conditions of MAG’s bond.
- Development and optimization of warehouse processes and procedures
- Leadership of local distribution activities
- Subject matter expert for Inventory Management System and the Liquor Distribution Branch rules of the road.
- Leadership of importing and exporting processes and procedures
The ideal candidate will possess:
- 5-10 years experience leading warehouse operations in a non-union environment
- Minimum five years’ experience in inventory control and audit control procedures
- Distribution experience an asset
- ERP systems experience an asset
- Post-secondary education in Logistics, Business, accounting or related field an asset
- Prior experience in alcohol beverage sector an asset
- Prior experience in production planning & QA systems an asset
- Able to work independently and “roll up your sleeves” to make things happen.
- High intensity team player who thrives in a fast paced, high intensity, dynamic environment.
- Constantly questions the way things are done in a constructive manner, and thrives on change that improves results.
- Effective leadership and strategic influencing skills.
If you are looking for a fantastic opportunity to work within a dynamic, growing, entrepreneurial organization, apply online at http://markanthony.com/Careers.aspx
today! We’d like to thank all applicants; however only short-listed candidates will be contacted.