If you are interested in this opportunity, apply now!
Or, please feel free to e-mail this job to a friend.
ApplyTell A Friend
||Territory Manager - Edmonton
|Full Job Posting
A MAB Sales Manager is responsible for managing a team of Sales People. A Sales Manager must lead, motivate, and develop Territory Managers while managing a portfolio and building brands in the market.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
• Manage Territory Managers – ensure sales and cultural expectations are being met and improved.
• Coach, mentor and develop team members on MASS, DAP3, and managing budgets. Follow up on training requirements to ensure all pertinent sales tools are utilized.
• Work closely with Sales Leadership to develop incentives for team.
• Recruit and train sales people and support staff as required.
• Manage our portfolio of products and meet or exceed sales targets in Retail and On-Premise accounts.
• Develop, manage and achieve monthly, quarterly and annual sales objective targets.
• Develop and manage annual sales forecasts and expense budgets.
• Work closely with our Marketing team to develop area specific marketing plans.
• Develop local strategy, tactics and goals to achieve brand objectives.
• Conduct regular field surveys to evaluate market conditions and validate program execution.
Experience, Skills , Qualifications and Other Requirements
• Post-Secondary education.
• 2 years’ sales management experience ideally in alcohol beverage.
• Proven success in field sales.
• Ability to influence and persuade others.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Strong visual merchandising skills.
• Strong interpersonal skills.
• Event planning and public speaking experience.
• Outstanding negotiation, organizational and leadership skills
• Possess a “can do” attitude and believes anything is possible with the right focus.
• Able to work independently and “roll up your sleeves” to make things happen.
• High intensity team player who thrives in a fast paced, high intensity, dynamic environment.
• Constantly questions the way things are done in a constructive manner and thrives on change that improves results.
• Open (no agendas), honest and trustworthy.
• Effective leadership and strategic influencing skills.
• Results oriented individual with a desire to manage change through to fruition.
• Demonstrated ability to work across functions, business units and geographies – a strong background in a matrix organization is beneficial.
• Effective business systems thinker and a good understanding of business process knowledge.
• Demonstrated ability to deal effectively with others in a diverse environment.
• Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects at one time.
• Strong stakeholder management focus.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Proficient with personal computers and business applications.