Turning Point Brewery is a locally owned and operated sustainable craft brewery in Delta, BC. Our company is built upon a foundation of true entrepreneurial spirit, innovation, and a deep respect for brand building. Distinctive and innovative in our approach, our portfolio includes Stanley Park 1897 Amber, Stanley Park Noble Pilsner, Hells Gate, and Palm Bay.
We are currently seeking a Warehouse and Production Assistant to ensure that all product is shipped in a timely, cost efficient manner and all shipping documents are in order. The successful incumbent will also cover all roles within the Shipping Office which includes Import Products and Brewery Production duties. This will be a 1 year maternity leave contract, with the possibility of extension for the right person.
· Tracking and reporting temporary warehouse staff hours
· Managing daily BCLDB Par Report, Metrics and Tracking spreadsheets as well as shipping documents and calendars
· Pallet management
· Coordinating appointments and process documentation for all incoming & outgoing movement
· Maintaining accurate system integrity on a daily basis
· Full coverage of all fellow team members’ duties
· Coordinating material requirements planning and the procurement of materials by item
· Reviewing scheduled and forecasted production and determining the most cost effective method to ensure materials are on site as necessary
· Monitoring inventory, identifying discrepancies between actual inventory and manufacturing information system, and participating in the reconciliation
· Recommending improvements to the Material supply, distribution and inventory control systems
· Other related duties and tasks as assigned
The ideal candidate will possess:
· 5 years’ Shipping Office / Procurement Co-ordination experience
· Microsoft Office (Word / Excel / Email)
· Post-secondary education required (or working towards)
· Experience in Inventory Management, Procurement or Warehousing
· Reconciling experience a must
· Experience in Warehouse Management system an asset
· Safety Certificates an asset (not mandatory)
If you are interested in this opportunity and fit the criteria above, apply online at http://markanthony.com/Careers.aspx
today! We thank all applicants, however only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.