|Full Job Posting
Located in beautiful Delta, BC, Turning Point Brewery is a locally owned and operated sustainable craft brewery. Our company is built upon a foundation of true entrepreneurial spirit, innovation, and a deep respect for brand building. Distinctive and innovative in our approach, our portfolio includes Stanley Park 1897 Amber, Stanley Park Noble Pilsner, Hells Gate, and Palm Bay.
We are currently seeking a Front Desk Coordinator to be the primary point of external contact for the brewery, while providing administrative, clerical, and logistical support to the Sales, Operations, and Logistics departments.
Primary duties and responsibilities include:
- Customer point of contact, customer support
- Sales logistical support and coordination
- Clerical support including metric, invoice, and data control for Brewery, Canadian Logistics, and Sales
- Ownership of the on-site customer and employee experience
- Supporting the Sales Coordinators and the Sales Events Coordinator with POS Printing, Cutting and POS Logistics
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Outgoing positive attitude
- Previous hospitality or people direction functions
- Comfort and willingness to work with both spreadsheets and presentation formats
- A “can do” attitude and belief that anything is possible with the right focus
- Able to work independently and “roll up your sleeves” to make things happen
- High intensity team player who thrives in a fast paced, high intensity, dynamic environment