If you are interested in this opportunity, apply now!
Or, please feel free to e-mail this job to a friend.
ApplyTell A Friend
||British Columbia [BC]
|Full Job Posting
This position is accountable for the day to day management of shipments and inventory and strategic improvements to the distribution system. The Logistics Planner will prepare and execute cost-effective and timely plans for delivery of product to customers and between sites. The Logistics Planner is responsible for the optimization and continuous improvement of the total variable cost of delivered product to the customer. There is constant focus on reducing delivery and warehousing expenses by implementing and/or managing for results using any applicable technology.
- 5 years minimum experience in logistics/supply chain coordination.
- Inventory reconciliation experience
- Advanced working knowledge of MS Excel.
- Ability to analyze logistics costs and develop tools to promote an understanding of the costs and drive cost reduction.
- Able to handle high pressure, high volume, time sensitive work flow.
- Detail-oriented, able to prioritize and multitask, self-motivated, independent worker committed to getting the job done.
- Impeccable oral and written communication skills and a good level of creativity.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Flexible to dynamic work schedule demands.
- Strong prioritizing skills a must. Must have the ability to be flexible in our ever changing and dynamic company.
- Strong Customer Focus required
- Must be a team player and a problem solver.
- Experience with ERP Systems such as MFGPro, JDEdwards, SAP.