If you are interested in this opportunity, apply now!
Or, please feel free to e-mail this job to a friend.
ApplyTell A Friend
||British Columbia [BC]
||Lead Retail Associate
|Full Job Posting
Become part of one of Canada’s finest wine companies - The Artisan Wine Company, and put your desire to learn more about the BC wine industry towards an exciting career! Our company produces and markets world class wines right here in B.C., including the award winning Ganton and Larson’s Prospect Winery, whose vineyards are located in Oliver, B.C. Visit us online at www.artisanwineshop.ca.
Position: Lead Retail Associate
Location: Victoria, B.C.
- As part of the Retail Team you are responsible for:
- Providing exemplary customer service through effective sales, anticipating customer needs;
- Coaching and mentoring sales associates to improve their selling techniques and product knowledge;
- Educating customers about our world-class selection of wines through conversation, wine tastings, and special sales events;
- Collaborating with retail sales team to achieve and exceed sales budgets;
- Taking an active role in proper storage and presentation of stock;
- Keeping inventory control and participate in cycle counts.
- Two or more years of experience in a sales or retail environment;
- Minimum 1 year of supervisory experience in retail or sales;
- A passion for wine and a genuine interest in increasing your wine knowledge;
- Exceptional people skills and a passion for great customer service;
- Current Serving It Right Certification
- Proven ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, high performance team environment;
- Must be able to meet the physical requirements of the position including repetitive lifting of 30 – 50 lbs, being able to stand for extended periods of time, as well as navigate stairs.
|Compensation - Hourly