If you are ready to take your career to the next level and work for a dynamic, fast-paced, private entrepreneurial company that is truly going somewhere, come and share your drive and passion at Mark Anthony Group. We are Canada’s leading private alcohol beverage producer and distributor with a premier portfolio of brands.
Join our team and contribute to the development of new products as a Research Assistant. In this role, you would report to the Manager, Liquid Research and be responsible for performing a wide range of research lab tasks and experiments to develop new product by conducting formulations, operating analytical equipment and analyzing data. This role is based out of our corporate lab in Vancouver.
· Conduct scientific experiments with detailed observation
· Contribute to the process of a project within his or her scientific discipline
· Analyze components using analytical equipment (e.g. UPLC and GC/MS)
· Have desire to learn about flavour chemistry
· Understand and accurately follow formulae to make finished samples and develop new products
· Prepare media for testing and maintain inventory levels for laboratory supplies
· Use, maintain and clean standard laboratory equipment and lab supplies
· Work cooperatively with different members within the same team and also outside
· Prepare reports as requested
The ideal candidate will possess:
· Related degree in Chemistry or Science
· Post-graduate education experience can be good asset
· 2+ years of laboratory experience
· Knowledge of organic chemistry
· Experience with LC/MS, GC/MS/ODP and UPLC method development
· Proven problem solving and analysis skills
· Excellent computer skills including analytical instrument software
· Attention to detail
If you are looking for an opportunity to cultivate your career amidst a professional, highly motivated, and hard-working team, please apply online at http://markanthony.com/Careers.aspx
today! We thank all applicants for their interest, however only selected candidates will be contacted.