|Full Job Posting
Mark Anthony Group is a private, profitable, and prominent alcohol beverage distribution company based in Vancouver with a presence throughout Canada. We market and sell brands from our world-class portfolio including mikes hard lemonade, Okanagan Cider, wines from Canada’s premiere estate winery, Mission Hill Family Estate, as well as a portfolio of select agency wine and beer brands.
Reporting to the Payroll Supervisor, the Payroll Administrator will be responsible for contributing to the efficient and effective operations of the Payroll Department, through timely and accurate salary and wage payments, assigned administrative duties, supporting Payroll Supervisor as required, optimization of technology, and supporting a continuous improvement philosophy.
Key Functions & Duties:
- Process all aspects of assigned payrolls (Canadian nonunion bi-weekly and semi-monthly).
- Ensure efficient integration with other departments (mostly HR) for all assigned payrolls
- Prepare and maintain standard reports, respond to queries and conduct appropriate audits to ensure data integrity.
- Ensure accurate payroll deductions during payroll processing.
- Prepare remittances for Federal and Provincial taxes, garnishments, pensions etc.
- Prepare ROE’s & T4’s as required for all assigned payrolls.
- Provide customer service to employees in all aspects of payroll.
- Filing and other administrative duties.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- 5+ years of high volume Canadian and US payroll experience.
- Experience using payroll software, time and attendance and HRIS system.
- Attention to detail and strong analytical skills.
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task, and meet deadlines.
- Benefits administration knowledge and experience
- Responsive customer service skills.
- Able to work well without supervision.
If you have a positive can-do attitude and are looking for an exciting career opportunity, please apply online at http://markanthony.com/Careers.aspx
today! We’d like to thank all applicants; however only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.