If you are interested in this opportunity, apply now!
Or, please feel free to e-mail this job to a friend.
ApplyTell A Friend
||National Demand Manager
|Full Job Posting
The National Demand Manager is accountable for the efficient and effective execution of the Sales & Operations Planning Process at Mark Anthony Canada. This pivotal role is expected to provide an effective link between commercial and operational functions such that the needs of Mark Anthony Canada’s customers are consistently met. In this capacity the Demand Manager will hold responsibility for maintaining a robust forecast encompassing projected demand for the various categories that make up Mark Anthony’s product portfolio over a rolling 18 month period and provide performance reporting. This position holds people management responsibility for 2 category focused Demand Planners to whom mentoring and coaching is to be provided. The continued evolution of the S&OP process is of paramount importance to Mark Anthony. As such the Demand Manager is expected to be a champion and owner of the process, developing and implementing a clear vision for continuous process improvement.
Primary Duties & Experience, Skills & Qualifications:
- 3-4 years of Demand Planning experience
- 1-2 years of direct management experience.
- Post Secondary Education (Mathematics, Statistics, Science, Business), undergraduate degree preferred.
- Proven understanding of forecasting business processes, forecasting systems and statistical analysis
- Strong Analytical Skills (Access & Excel capabilities required).
- Strong process orientation.
- Advanced verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated performance working in a cross-functional team environment.
- Familiarity with Cognos or similar business intelligence tools an asset.