||Edmonton, Calgary, & Regina
|Full Job Posting
|Mark Anthony Group
is a private, profitable, and prominent alcohol beverage distribution company based in Vancouver with a presence throughout Canada. We market and sell brands from our world-class portfolio including mikes hard lemonade, Palm Bay, Hell’s Gate, wines from Canada’s premiere estate winery, Mission Hill Family Estate, as well as a portfolio of select agency wine and beer brands.
Our Company Culture
Enter through our front doors and you will notice the energy in the air. You can't miss the excitement for all that we are and what we do. That's because our people are passionate! They are committed to our products and each other. Tie that all together with a focus on customer service and you can understand how we became a world class organization.
Position: Seasonal Merchandiser
Dates: May – August, 2013
Schedule Requirements: Full Time – Tuesday to Saturday
Locations: Edmonton, AB. – Calgary, AB. – Regina, SK.
In this introductory sales role, you will be working with our dynamic Sales Teams in Alberta or Saskatchewan, working to maintain and grow company accounts, deliver company portfolio products, and build outstanding displays on site.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assist the Sales Manager with sales programs and initiatives
- Stock, face, maintain, and deliver company merchandise at accounts
- Interact positively with customers to build long-term sales relationships
- Build displays, arrange shelves, and ensure correct pricing to maximize promotions
- Assist the Sales Manager in special tasting and promotional events as required
- Travel daily within assigned sales territory to service accounts
We’re looking for candidates who are real self-starters, who are able to work responsibly in both collaborative team and independent environments, who are passionate about moving forward in their careers, and who aren’t afraid to roll up their sleeves!
- Currently working towards your post-secondary education in Marketing, Business, or other related field;
- Must be of Provincial legal drinking age and currently hold your ProServe Certification (Alberta) or Serve It Right Certification (Saskatchewan);
- Current valid Class 5 Provincial drivers’ license;
- Comfortable meeting the physical requirements of the position including repetitive lifting, carrying, pushing, and pulling weights of up to 40 lbs., standing for long periods of time, sitting for long periods of time, maneuvering in and out of a personal vehicle, and navigating stairs;
- Willing and able to use reliable personal vehicle for business purposes and able to produce clear driving insurance record upon request.