If you are interested in this job please apply.
Or, if you know of someone else who might be interested, please send this job to a friend.
||BC - Vancouver
||Full Time Regular
We construct amazing things from the ground up — commercial, institutional, industrial and residential projects all over North America — and we’re looking for some equally amazing people to provide the skills and talent required to make these amazing things happen.
We are seeking a Legal Assistant for our Vancouver office.
The successful candidate will report to the Associate General Counsel in both the Construction and Resources & Transportation Groups. The successful candidate will have excellent organizational skills and be responsible for maintaining a litigation and solicitor’s practice through varied administrative support.
Provide substantive legal support, including drafting, preparing, and managing legal documentation, memoranda and correspondence transactions
Provide support on corporate, commercial, and risk management issues
Controlling and maintaining comprehensive filing system and precedent library
Assisting with basic legal research and preparation of reports and presentations to team
Assisting with preparation of annual audits
Administrative duties such as tracking and monitoring legal expenses, coordinating travel for legal team, ordering supplies, etc
Other related duties as required
- 2- 4 years of related legal experience
- Legal Administrative Diploma or Diploma in a related discipline
- Strong computer skills within Microsoft Office Suite
- In-house solicitation and litigation experience an asset
- Superior oral and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational, prioritizing and time management skills
- Professional demeanor with strong business acumen
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality and professionalism
- Experience interacting with Senior clients
We offer an exceptional work environment. Management is approachable, ethical and accountable. Innovation is respected, effort is rewarded and job safety is a primary focus for absolutely everyone: zero incidents is the goal. Hours are reasonable, home life is encouraged and remuneration is competitive.
Visit our website, www.ledcor.com