Click Apply Now
if you are interested in this job and we will walk you through our Online Application process.
Click Tell A Friend
if you know of someone else who might be interested and send this opportunity to a friend.
Apply Now Tell a Friend
- Assist the Supervisor of Development Client Services in Development Engineering Division.
- Review, comment, and recommend approval of engineering drawings for residential, commercial and industrial developments submitted by consultants.
- Review and comment on subdivision, site plans Stormwater Management design/ reports and development agreements.
- Prepare various engineering designs and carry out site inspections on municipal projects.
- Administer development standards for engineering work.
- Assist in updates/revisions to development standards/polices.
- Provide general project management services for Development Charges projects (as assigned).
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Must be reliable with good attitude and employment record.
- Must successfully complete a medical examination if required.
- Must have the ability to support and project values compatible with the organization.
- Must possess a minimum 3 year post secondary degree/diploma with a background in Civil Technology or related field.
- Must have a minimum of 2 years experience in design, construction and inspection of municipal services for land development projects, including design of storm water management facilities.
- Must have demonstrated interpersonal, communication and effective team skills.
- Must have an MTO Class “G” driver’s license in good standing and use of a personal vehicle for city business.
- Must be able to work outdoors in all types of weather.
- Must be proficient with Office/Engineering software (word processing/spreadsheets/AutoCAD/ LDD and related modeling software).
- The candidate must be registered as a C.E.T. in O.A.C.E.T.T.
- Preference given to candidates who demonstrate proficiency/knowledge in practices/procedures/Acts & Legislation relating to land development applications (Environmental Assessment Act/Planning Act/etc).
||Full Time Permanent
|Hours of Work
||M- F 8:30–4:30/9–5/8:30–5:00 (35 hrs)
|Posting Added Date
|Posting Closing Date
|Posting Closing Time
|Numbers To Fill
||$63, 341 - $79, 175 per annum.
||9 (under review)