||Provides instruction to participants in Zumba.
||Prepares and conducts appropriate program for participants following required standards.
- Demonstrates and instructs assigned activities and techniques using established teaching methodology and procedures; provides feedback to participants.
- Explain and ensures safety rules and regulations governing sports, recreation activities and the use of equipment are followed.
- Assembles supplies and equipment as required.
- Completes record and reports including class attendance and accident/incident reports. Distributes applicable forms and program information.
- Ensures safe use, condition and storage of any equipment.
-Responds to participants immediate concerns and or needs and provides customer service.
- Acts as a liaison between the community centre and participants.
-Provides First Aid as required
. Must be reliable with a good attitude and employment record 2. Must be willing to complete a medical examination if required 3. Must have the ability to support and project values compatible with the organization 4. Must possess a high school diploma and current technical and practical training in specific discipline as outlined above and/or be a certified fitness or certified wellness instructor. 5. Must have a minimum of one year of related experience 6. Must be able to work flexible hours including daytime, evening, weekends, and holidays, depending on the needs of the program. 7. Must have demonstrated experience providing instruction within a program setting. 8. Must have demonstrated excellent interpersonal, communication (written and oral), customer service, and behaviour management skills 9. Must have current Standard First Aid certification CPR-C and AED certification, or be willing to obtain
We are committed to diversity and inclusion, and thank all applicants in advance. Accommodations are available during all stages of the recruitment process in accordance with the Human Rights Code.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only candidates selected for further consideration will be contacted.
||Community Programs & Services
|Internal Posting Closing Date