1. Must be reliable with good attitude and employment record.
2. Must successfully complete a medical examination if required.
3. Must have the ability to support and project values compatible with the organization.
4. Must have a Grade 12 diploma or equivalent.
5. Must have a minimum of six months demonstrated experience in a related environment.
6. Must be able to work flexible hours including days, evenings, and weekends. May need to work specified holidays.
7. Must have demonstrated excellent organizational skills with an ability to manage multiple tasks and deadlines and a proven ability to work independently.
8. Must have demonstrated experience and ability to work closely with volunteers, neighbourhood associations, facility partners, and the public, in a diverse community.
9. Must have proven interpersonal, communication (written and oral), and public relations skills.
10. Must have proven customer service skills.
11. Must have demonstrated problem solving skills.
12. Must have proven ability to work effectively in a team environment.
13. Must have current Standard First Aid certificate pre or post hire.
14. Must have accurate, efficient keyboard skills.
15. Must be proficient in the use of personal computers and software packages including CLASS, the on-call system and a variety of Office applications.
16. Must have good mathematical skills.
17. Must have physical ability to perform duties requiring lifting and moving of equipment etc.
18. A satisfactory police record check at your own cost, will be a condition of employment.