· Implements and delivers age appropriate educational camp activities for children (e.g. specialized fields such as sports, cultures around the world, environment, etc.)
· Plans, leads and participates in camp activities. Modifies programs to accommodate abilities/needs of participants, weather conditions, etc.
· Supervises campers at all times
· Adheres to daily camp schedules
· Assists Inclusion Facilitators and private support workers to accommodate children with special needs.
· Ensures the safety and enjoyment of participants through communication, monitoring, and enforcement of program and facility rules, and addresses unsafe and unacceptable behavior; refers to supervisor as appropriate. Reports all incidents/accidents and assists with camp emergency procedures.
· Completes records and reports including attendance, accident/incident reports, etc.
· Responds to participants immediate concerns and/or needs
· Interacts with and ensures parent/guardians are informed of the participant’s daily activities and overall well-being as required.
· Provides direction, monitors activities, and gives feedback to volunteers.
· Provides first aid as required.
· Performs other related duties as assigned