Click Apply Now
if you are interested in this job and we will walk you through our Online Application process.
Click Tell A Friend
if you know of someone else who might be interested and send this opportunity to a friend.
Apply Now Tell a Friend
||Information Assistant (Part-time Temporary)
||• Provide front line customer service (counter, telephone and email) for the Community Services Department
• Respond to WebReg inquiries (answer help line, send receipts, track statistics, enter new accounts, etc.)
• Provide support to the Facility Scheduler of Sportsfields (book fields, collect fees, respond to concerns and complaints, coordinate requirements with internal staff, invoicing, etc.)
• Process Leisure Access Card applications
• Provide clerical support as required
• Other general office duties as assigned (open and distribute mail, boardroom and equipment bookings, order supplies, etc.)
Please note: this is a temporary part-time positon (10 months) working up to 24 hours per week. Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday: 8:30am -4:30 pm (flexibility to change days of work required)
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS. ALL APPLICANTS FOR THIS COMPETITION…
1. Must be reliable with a good attitude and employment record.
2. Must successfully complete a medical examination if required.
3. Must have the ability to support and project values compatible with the organization.
4. Must have a minimum Grade 12 diploma with a minimum of 1 year related work experience
5. Must have strong communication skills
6. Must have proven ability to work in a team environment
7. Must have experience in managing multiple tasks or projects
8. Must have excellent computer skills, including Word, Outlook and Internet
9. Must have the ability to produce work that is accurate and attentive to detail
10. Must be able to work to deadlines
Preference will be given to candidates familiar with CLASS facility bookings and program registrations
||Deputy CAO & Administration
|Hours of Work
||Up to 24 hours per week
|Posting Added Date
|Posting Closing Date
|Posting Closing Time
||$21.99 - $27.49 per hour