1. Must have a minimum Grade 12 diploma with 6 months of related experience.
2. Must have a high level of accuracy and well developed keyboard skills.
3. Must be proficient in MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, Access) and the Internet
4. Must have a MTO full class 'G' drivers license in good standing
5. Must have excellent interpersonal, communication and customer service skills
6. Must have excellent organization skills with an ability to manage multiple tasks and deadlines and proven ability to work independently
7. Must have excellent public relations skills
8. Must have highly developed coping skills to deal with emotional and stressful situations
9. Must be available to work every Saturday as a permanent shift, 9am -2 pm. Available to cover other shifts as required.
9. Preference will be given to candidates possessing additional post secondary education in administration or related field