Click Apply Now
if you are interested in this job and we will walk you through our Online Application process.
Click Tell A Friend
if you know of someone else who might be interested and send this opportunity to a friend.
Apply Now Tell a Friend
||• Contributes to the safe and efficient operation of Budd Park for programs and events. Provides customer service, attends to rental needs, and performs assigned duties.
||• Opens and closes facility.
• Performs walkabout and sight inspections of facility throughout the shift and attends to issues of concern.
• Provides general facility upkeep (e.g., setting up of tables and chairs, spot cleaning, shoveling, and hand salting).
• Informs supervisor and other staff of any pertinent information concerning the facility.
• Addresses questionable behavior and reports behaviors and associated incidents to appropriate senior staff. Contacts security and emergency services as required.
• Completes facility logbook as required, to share information with co-workers.
• Awareness of relevant City policies, procedures and documents (including emergency procedures, programming requirements, facility rental policies and the Municipal Alcohol Policy) in order to monitor programs and events at the facility.
• Assesses/responds to/and reports facility maintenance and risk management issues as appropriate.
• Provides facility information, promotes programs and services, and responds to inquiries from participants, volunteers, and the public as requested.
• Checks and prints facility schedules for patrons using applicable scheduling and reporting software.
• Provides office support (e.g., photocopying, filing, and updating bulletin boards).
• Completes accident/incident reports.
• Participates in regular staff team meetings.
• Performs all facility rental duties for assigned shifts; opens facility, ensures facility is ready for use, acts as contact for licensee during rental, monitors rental activities and ensures compliance to rental contract, ensures cleanup of facility by user group, performs final walkabout, and locks up facility.
• Ensures all user groups adhere to facility guidelines and procedures.
• Supports facility rentals; responds to inquiries, documents inquiries, and provides facility tours.
• Assists with special projects as assigned.
• Performs other related duties as assigned.
Must have the ability to support and project values compatible with the organization Must have Grade 12 Diploma. Must have 6 months of related experience. Must have emergency First Aid Certification or be willing to obtain post hire.
||Community Programs & Services
|Hours of Work
||days, evenings, weekends up to 24 hours
|Posting Closing Date
|Posting Closing Time
|Internal Posting Closing Date
||Various Community centres
||$11.75- $12.75-per hour