1. Must be reliable with a good attitude and employment record.
2. Must successfully complete a medical examination if required.
3. Must have the ability to support and project values compatible with the organization.
4. Must have a minimum grade 12 diploma.
5. Must have a minimum of 1 year job related experience.
6. Must have proven public relation skills to deal with members of the public, staff, and volunteers.
7. Must have excellent organizational skills with an ability to manage multiple tasks and deadlines.
8. Must be able to assess situations quickly and problem solve.
9. Must have exceptional communication and conflict resolution skills with a customer service focus.
10. Must have a demonstrated aptitude for mathematical and financial applications.
11. Must have accurate data entry skills.
12. Must be proficient in the use of a personal computer using Microsoft Word and Excel. Knowledge of CLASS is beneficial.
13. Must have highly developed organizational and time management skills.
14. Must have demonstrated ability to participate as an effective team member.
15. Must have/or be able to obtain a current Standard First Aid / CPR-C & AED certification.
16. Preference will be given to candidates with familiarity of pool regulations and Aquatics courses including Lifesaving Society and Red Cross Leadership courses and the City of Kitchener Learn to Swim levels.
Hours of Work: Part Time Hours 8-10 per week - Flexible hours required on weekend days and evenings