SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS. ALL APPLICANTS FOR THIS COMPETITION
1. Must be reliable with good attitude and employment record.
2. Must be willing to successfully complete a medical examination if required.
3. Must have the ability to support and project values compatible with the organization.
4. A minimum of Grade 12 education.
5. Must possess a valid Gas Technician 2 certificate issued by TSSA.
6. Demonstrated knowledge or experience with electronic gas detection devices
7. Demonstrated knowledge or experience of present and past gas utilization "B-149 codes"
8. Proven experience working with Manufacturers regarding technical issues related to appliance
9. Proven verbal, written and electronic communication skills
10. Demonstrated experience with Microsoft Office products and well developed computer skills
11. Must possess a valid MTO class “G” driver’s license in good standing.
12 Must be prepared to produce a satisfactory police records check at your own cost as a condition of employment.
Approximate duration 10 months