||Summer 2013 Student Labourer
We are currently accepting student labourer applications to fill positions for the summer of 2013.
Work alongside full-time staff to assist them.
Duties may include:
- cleaning up and removal of litter
- grass and weed cutting
- manual weeding and planting of grounds and flowerbeds
- general grounds clean-up
- line and groom sportsfields
- raking, driving tractor
- may operate small equipment (under 20 hp).
- storm water clean up crew: remove debris from creeks rivers, ponds.
May include various shifts, evenings and weekends.
- some positions may require a minimum “G2” class driver’s license in good standing
- ability to perform physical labour
- strong customer service skills
- Must currently be enrolled in an educational institution and attending classes
(High School, College or University)
Candidates may be required to successfully complete online training and assessments prior to start date.
||$10.33 to $11.66 per hour