· Front line reception service over the phone and via email, providing general information and/or forwarding individuals/clients to appropriate staff in WRSBC
· Act as administrative support to the Manager and staff including correspondence, reports, scheduling meetings, etc
· Co-ordinate monthly meetings for WRSBC Board of Advisors including preparing and recording minutes, distribution of agenda and act as administrative contact for committee
· Provide administration functions for all events, seminars and workshops including registration processes, database development, logistics
· Organize multiple events utilizing appropriate staff resources including booking resource and caterer, liaison for speakers, registrants
· Work with Manager to ensure marketing literature etc. are accurate and acceptable for each event, seminar, workshop
· Process invoices, expense claims, payment of mileage expenses, and arranges for payment for staff attendance at seminars and conferences
· Co-ordinate all duties associated with travel, training, seminars, conferences and trade shows.
· Ensure inventory levels are maintained for office supplies, marketing materials and reorder when required
· Maintain accurate record keeping of monthly activity for WRSBC including Journal Vouchers and Material Receipts
· Prepare and make deposits for WRSBC accounts
· Maintain petty cash, seminar registration fees, photocopy cash
· Create and process invoices for WRSBC seminars, events, programs and other expenses
· Typing and general office duties, open and sort/distribute mail, manage files, office inventory, maintain and order supplies.
· · Administer correspondence, filing, newspaper clippings, courier services, company files, etc