1. Must be reliable with good attitude and employment record.
2. Must pass a medical examination if required.
3. Must have a grade 12 education.
4. Must have a valid MTO class G driver’s license in good standing.
5. May be required to successfully complete Towes testing (Test of Workplace Essential Skills) administered by Conestoga College.
6. Preference will be given to candidates in their second year of a recognized apprenticeship program.
7. Preference will be given to candidates who have experience with computerized energy management systems and computerized preventative maintenance systems.