Click Apply Now
if you are interested in this job and we will walk you through our Online Application process.
Click Tell A Friend
if you know of someone else who might be interested and send this opportunity to a friend.
Apply Now Tell a Friend
||Provides instruction to adult participants in pickleball.
||Prepares and conducts appropriate program for participants following required standards.
- Demonstrates and instructs assigned activities and techniques using established teaching methodology and procedures; provides feedback to participants.
- Explain and ensures safety rules and regulations governing sports, recreation activities and the use of equipment are followed.
- Assembles supplies and equipment as required.
- Completes record and reports including class attendance and accident/incident reports. Distributes applicable forms and program information.
- Ensures safe use, condition and storage of any equipment.
-Responds to participants immediate concerns and or needs and provides customer service.
- Acts as a liaison between the community centre and participants.
-Provides First Aid as required
||. Must be reliable with a good attitude and employment record
2. Must be willing to complete a medical examination if required
3. Must have the ability to support and project values compatible with the organization
4. Must possess a high school diploma and current technical and/or practical training in specific discipline as outlined above.
5. Must have a minimum of one year of related experience
6. Must be able to work flexible hours including daytime, evening, weekends, and holidays, depending on the needs of the program.
7. Must have demonstrated experience providing instruction within a program setting.
8. Must have demonstrated excellent interpersonal, communication (written and oral), customer service, and behaviour management skills
9. Must have current Standard First Aid certification CPR-C and AED certification, or be willing to obtain
||Community Programs & Services
|Hours of Work
||days, evenings, weekends
|Posting Closing Date
|Posting Closing Time
|Internal Posting Closing Date
||Various Community centres
||$16.98-$19.30 per hour