1. Must be reliable with a good attitude and employment record
2. Must be willing to successfully complete a medical examination if required
3. Must have the ability to support and project values compatible with the organization
4. Must have a minimum Grade 12 education
5. Must be able to communicate effectively, orally and in writing
6. Must be mechanically inclined.
7. Must have experience performing Legislated Daily Vehicle Inspections on CVOR air brake equipped vehicles
8. Must have demonstrated experience in general vehicle and equipment servicing
9. Must hold a valid MTO Class “DZ” driver’s license in good standing
10. Must possess all hand tools applicable to the position
11. Must be prepared to complete all safety training as prescribed by the Fleet Division
12. Preference will be given to candidates who have either education, experience (ie Co-op Program) or work related experience in the Motive Power trades
Hours of Work: Sunday – Thursday 6:00 p.m. – 2:00 a.m.
Approved duration 6 months
Candidates will be required to complete a driving skills assessment.