Click Apply Now
if you are interested in this job and we will walk you through our Online Application process.
Click Tell A Friend
if you know of someone else who might be interested and send this opportunity to a friend.
Apply Now Tell a Friend
||Client Manager Extraordinaire
Do you love the thrill of the hunt? Are you a star communicator who knows how to get a client's interest and create value for their organization? Do you excel at building and maintaining trust based relationships for your customers?
Bring your business savvy, influence and energy and join a System Integrator of the Year. In this Senior Client Manager role you will be responsible for driving and spearheading the development of new client relationships and securing new business by using your consultative sales and marketing skills. As well, you will be key to servicing existing clients by providing on going solutions to solve their problems.
You will call on manufacturing companies building key partnerships as you learn about their growth plans and identify short and long term opportunities.
If this purpose speaks to you and you want to earn well into six figures (uncapped) then we want to meet with you!
You will play the lead role in growing a region in North America to support a 30 year business plan with ambitious goals through identification, development, and qualification of technically complex solution delivery opportunities for clients. Your success will only be limited by your own ambition.
Success in this role is ultimately measured by the relationships you build, the trust you develop, and the work you earn from your clients. This work can be projects, continuous improvement activity or support.
You will play the lead role in growing a region in North America to support a 30 year business plan with ambitious goals through identification, development, and qualification of technically complex solution delivery opportunities for clients. Your success will only be limited by your own ambition
Success in this role is ultimately measured by the relationships you build, the trust you develop, and the work you earn from your clients. This work can be projects, continuous improvement activity or support
Build brand and name awareness of JMP Engineering Inc. while generating sales and growing your region to meet or exceed sales targets using a variety of channels and distributor partnerships for implementing controls, automation and information solutions
- unsolicited executive calling and developing highly respected relationships among all levels in client organizations
- proactively screening the market and identifying potential services/solution opportunities
- managing the relationships with other lines of business units/service providers to best position, identify and develop opportunities
- identifying the clients' critical success factors and potential engagement risks
- keeping abreast of competitive offerings, strategies, plans - effectively differentiating from competitive alternatives & positioning to win
- obtaining broad-based client sponsorship for the engagement and internal "buy in" across business units
- participating in the engagement kick-off meeting and assisting with the handover to a delivery leader
- teaming with potential outside vendors/partners for each respective project
- responsible for the development and support of a successful distribution network in your region
- strong established network of manufacturing based contacts in your region
- know-how to build new build long term relationships
- you have achieved success through solid networking skills to sell complex solutions
- multiple years in identifying and successfully winning full-solution applications for controls, automation and information
- successful track record in business development across key areas of business and engineering and integration
- successful track record developing and managing distribution channels
- can recruit, on-board and manage complementary companies, consultants, retired influencers to become part of your extended team resulting in leverage growth
- consultative selling that leads to mutually rewarding long-term client relationships across diverse industries, including Food & Beverage, Pharmaceuticals and Consumer Goods
- regarded as an extraordinary team leader, an astute business professional with exceptional business insight & judgment
- skilful negotiator and influencer with the ability to get
- exceptional problem solving, adaptability and flexibility to navigate and resolve issues - demonstrated creativity in designing, articulating, and selling innovative business visions & value propositions
- manage distribution partner channels to promote JMP services and build sales to meet or exceed quarterly growth targets
- assist distributors with sales presentations, technical issues and solution promotion
- work with distributors to coordinate, implement, and meet sales objectives
- provide sales presentations at key targeted customer sites within the Food & Beverage, Pharmaceuticals, Consumer Goods and other Industrial markets
- ability to travel within North America
- you thrive under pressure, yet you're easygoing
- you know the difference between persuasive and pushy
- you can work autonomously, yet enjoy a team environment
- 3 to 5+ years related technical sales experience required in the systems integrator space
||JMP is a high technology company focused on providing the worlds' top manufacturers and producers with leading edge automation, control and information solutions. We provide an accelerated learning environment and a collaborative culture that together enable people to reach their maximum potential. We are dynamic, fast-paced and the opportunities for both professional and personal growth are ever growing.
If you had cereal for breakfast, drove to work, pumped fuel in your car, enjoyed a chocolate bar, potato chip or brownie, had your child vaccinated, opened a package, relaxed with a cool beverage, visited an aquarium or screamed down a waterslide, you’ve likely encountered a product manufactured in part with a JMP solution!