Click Apply Now
if you are interested in this job and we will walk you through our Online Application process.
Click Tell A Friend
if you know of someone else who might be interested and send this opportunity to a friend.
||Junior Controls Specialist
||As a Controls Specialist in our Burlington office, you will be involved in all aspects of automation, control and information system projects from design to programming through to commissioning.
||• Working on various stages of automation and control projects (AutoCAD, PLC programming, HMI design)
• Managing portions of projects as assigned (assist with quoting, materials ordering, budgeting etc…) depending on the size and scope of the project
• Attending to field service and emergency calls
• Participating in customer meetings from a technical perspective
• Accountable for individual performance goals that will be determined with your manager on an annual basis
||• An Electrical/Computer Engineer or Technologist with a minimum of 1 year of experience with Programmable Logic Controllers (Allen Bradley, Siemens, Honeywell), HMI Programming, AutoCAD/Electrical Design, Debug/Testing/Commissioning
• Knowledgeable regarding industry or manufacturing processes (automotive, food and beverage, steel and co-generation environments is beneficial)
• A proven self starter
• Motivated by challenges
||Full Time Regular
||At JMP Engineering we design and integrate world-class automation, control and information system solutions for industry. Our clients trust our expertise and we continue to prove that we do what we say we will do, the right way, every time all the time.
With offices in Canada and the U.S.; a dedicated team of highly skilled and motivated engineers and technologists; superb brand recognition; and a solid, focused strategic management team and plan - It is no wonder that so many companies have selected JMP Engineering as their preferred systems integrator.
At JMP we invest in our employees. JMP provides a very challenging work environment and believes in treating all employees with respect and providing equitable compensation. We empower our employees to use their creativity and problem solving skills daily. We have a solid performance management system and a supportive leadership team to help us achieve our personal and corporate objectives.