Click Apply Now
if you are interested in this job and we will walk you through our Online Application process.
Click Tell A Friend
if you know of someone else who might be interested and send this opportunity to a friend.
Apply Now Tell a Friend
||Senior Controls Specialist
||JMP Engineering runs on the skill and expertise of Control Systems Designer/Engineer. They are responsible for virtually all of the technical work with respect to projects and services provided to customers. The role of Control Systems Designer/Engineer comes with a variety of different responsibilities and options to pursue many career paths. In particular, the Senior Controls Specialist/Engineer will focus on solutions for a variety of clients within a variety of different industries, and should therefore be flexible in moving from technology to technology and from one environment to the next.
- Create, design and implement outstanding controls systems solutions for industry
- Interface with customers and provide service and support on any automation projects that fall under our scope of responsibility
- Provide value added services in the areas of project management and business development
- Working on various stages of automation and control projects
Robotics programming (Fanuc)
- Attending to field service and emergency calls
- Participating in customer meetings from a technical perspective
- Participate in planning sessions that will identify industry business drivers and trends that will serve as the basis for developing key offerings to our clients
- Managing portions of projects as assigned:
assist with quoting
other general project management responsibilities
- Accountable for individual performance goals that will be determined with your manager on an annual basis
- An Electrical/Mechanical/Computer Engineer or Technologist
- Minimum 5+ years of experience with the following: Programmable Logic Controllers, HMI/SCADA Programming, AutoCAD/Electrical Design, Debug/Testing/Commissioning
- Experienced in heavy processed industries in any of the following areas: Oil & Gas, Food & Beverage, Cement
- A proven self starter
- Motivated by challenges
- Strong project management ability and knowledge
- Works well with a variety of different people from diverse backgrounds
- Outstanding communication skills, both oral and written
- Motivated and passionate about working with people and overcoming challenges through collaboration and a win-win paradigm
||United States [US]
||JMP is a high technology company focused on providing the worlds' top manufacturers and producers with leading edge automation, control and information solutions. We provide an accelerated learning environment and a collaborative culture that together enable people to reach their maximum potential. We are dynamic, fast-paced and the opportunities for both professional and personal growth are ever growing.
If you had cereal for breakfast, drove to work, pumped fuel in your car, enjoyed a chocolate bar, potato chip or brownie, had your child vaccinated, opened a package, relaxed with a cool beverage, visited an aquarium or screamed down a waterslide, you’ve likely encountered a product manufactured in part with a JMP solution!