Are you interested in this opportunity? Click on Apply and your application will be submitted. If you know of someone else who might be interested, send this opportunity to a friend.
Apply Now! Tell A Friend
||On behalf of our client in Toronto, we are looking for IT Architect for a FULL-TIME permanent position.
The Senior Solutions Architect will assist in the ongoing endeavor for modernization by contributing to;
(a) the IT Roadmap and associated planning
(b) governance and advisory activities for projects as they are initiated by business requirements
(c) leadership of program/project initiation as required
(d) Solution Architecture service as required
(e) Building Shared components and re-using the shared components according to Enterprise guidelines
(f) thought leadership in overall execution of the Enterprise strategy at our client.
The Senior Architect will provide expertise and counsel; ensuring technology teams and business areas understand the architectural options and technology choices in support of their business initiatives.
- Collaborate with business leaders, IT professionals, vendors and outsourced partners to assess viability/priority of projects/initiatives and ensure architecture issues are clearly communicated.
- Research/analyze business requirements to evaluate and recommend optimal solutions within technology architecture.
- Influence product direction and integrate technology from an architectural perspective within the business environment, and fulfill an IT governance role
- Apply industry/technical knowledge to provide solutions that increase business results and/or minimize risk.
- Oversee/define development specifications, technical requirements, system performance objectives and identify system modifications required to meet objectives.
- Conduct pre and post implementation reviews, ensuring all technical solutions have met business requirements.
- Build consensus and alignment between enterprise-wide technological direction and business specific initiatives and requirements.
- Contribute to meeting key project milestones and overall project deliverables on time, within budget, and adhering to relevant standards.
- Develop/maintain a proficient knowledge of system development methodologies, key business initiatives / issues, IT implications for systems or technologies and their impact on business solutions.
- Identify, recommend, source, negotiate and implement emerging IT trends, developments and improvements/solutions (buy/build/reuse).
- Apply knowledge of business requirements and architecture to contribute to an architecture framework, including technology architecture strategy, policies, guiding principles, and standards to govern how technology solutions will be developed and implemented.
- Support the development, documentation, communication and execution of a comprehensive strategy, policies and solutions.
- Excellent communication, negotiation and organizational skills specifically including the ability to present architectural options in business terms to both IT and business staff including executives.
|Compensation & Benefits Overview
||110k plus bonus