Are you interested in this job opening? Are you the perfect fit for our organization? Click on Apply Now! and we will walk you through our Online Application process. If you know of someone else who might be interested, please send this opportunity to a friend.
||Sr. Site Operations Engineer
||The Sr. Site Operations Engineer will help maintain our mission critical production infrastructure to high levels of availability, security, scalability, performance, and efficiency.
||• Improve service availability and scalability through process, tools, and automation
• Configure and maintain servers and networks.
• Configure and maintain software components, i.e., operating systems, web servers, application execution environments.
• Configure and maintain system monitoring and backups.
• Manage network security, routing, bandwidth, performance.
• Participate in the team’s 24x7 on call rotation.
• Monitor production systems, handle alerts and troubleshoot problems.
||• College degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field
• 5+ years of systems administration experience.
• Fluency in systems administration of Linux, Apache, Tomcat.
• Understanding and experience with web application environments, such as TCP/IP, HTTP, DNS, routing, load balancing, CDNs, etc.
• Understanding and experience with server farms in a data center environment.
• Understanding of VPN, firewalls, IDS and security concepts.
• Scripting/programming skills for automating system administration tasks.
• Experience with network device administration (Cisco ASA/ IOS, F5, etc) is a plus.
• Good interpersonal and communications skills
• Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
• Ability to work effectively in a dynamic, high growth environment.
• Ability to exercise initiative, define and improve processes, and mentor team members.