Are you interested in this job opening? Are you the perfect fit for our organization? Click on Apply Now! and we will walk you through our Online Application process. If you know of someone else who might be interested, please send this opportunity to a friend.
||Sr. Security Engineer
||Intacct makes small and midsized businesses (SMBs) and CPA firms more productive and improves company performance by providing award winning cloud computing financial management and accounting applications. We are the preferred provider of financial applications for AICPA (the trade association of the accounting profession) and focus only on one thing – delivering the most comprehensive cloud financial management system to SMB companies and CPA firms with over 5,000 companies. As the fastest growing leader in this space with a strong focus on customer satisfaction, we value the individuality, ingenuity and originality each employee contributes. The talent and drive of our employees is a key to our continued success.
Recognized once again in 2012 as a "Bay Area Top Workplace," Intacct is seeking top talent, motivated to help businesses and CPA firms achieve their business goals. Intacct’s growth provides increasing opportunity for our employees in a collaborative environment. Intacct looks forward to talking with you about being a part of our success.
"Intacct is committed to building a company of distinction and providing an outstanding workplace where our culture allows employees to flourish. We know that Intacct’s success and rapid growth are a direct reflection of the contributions our employees make. We are honored to be recognized again as one of the Top Workplaces in the Bay Area, especially when the distinction is based on the direct feedback of our employees.”
- Robert Reid, President & CEO
The Senior Security Engineer will work closely with the development and operations teams, and will be the primary driver for security analysis, evaluation, and improvement. This engineer will educate the teams about secure application development, and will help design and create innovative security solutions for our financial management solutions. This person will play a key role providing both strategic and tactical security advice and help in developing technology solutions which promote the security of our customers’ data.
||• Responsibilities include identifying and understanding the development practices, networks and infrastructure that represent the key building blocks and operational strengths of cloud computing solutions.
• This engineer will recommend and build solutions and mitigations to address issues and mitigate exposure.
• You will lead our technology team’s security enforcement by participating in engineering design reviews and by performing in-depth security penetration testing of our entire operation.
• You will have input on application design, secure coding practices, log forensics, log design and application code security.
• The ideal candidate will have in-depth experience protecting against web and web services security vulnerabilities including cross-site scripting, SQL injection, DoS attacks, XML/SOAP and API attacks, email security flaws and more.
• You will stay informed about industry best practices, be aware of new and developing security attack methods, and present your insights regularly to internal development teams.
• This individual will also help acquire or build application security tools for internal use, and will champion adoption and usage of those tools.
||• BS degree (4 year program)
• Minimum of 5 years working in application security
• Ability to demonstrate strategic thinking
• Extensive problem solving and analytical skills
• Experience working in 24x7 support for security in production systems
• Extensive programming and application development experience in multiple languages such as PHP, Java, C, and scripting languages