Are you interested in this job opening? Are you the perfect fit for our organization? Click on Apply Now! and we will walk you through our Online Application process. If you know of someone else who might be interested, please send this opportunity to a friend.
Apply Now! Tell A Friend
||Sr. Site Operations Engineer
||Intacct makes small and midsized businesses (SMBs) and CPA firms more productive and improves company performance by providing award winning cloud computing financial management and accounting applications. We are the preferred provider of financial applications for AICPA (the trade association of the accounting profession) and focus only on one thing – delivering the most comprehensive cloud financial management system to over 6,000 organizations from startups to public companies. Hundreds of leading CPA firms and Value Added Resellers offer Intacct to their clients. As the fastest growing leader in this space with a strong focus on customer satisfaction, we value the individuality, ingenuity and originality each employee contributes. The talent and drive of our employees is a key to our continued success.
Recognized for the third consecutive year in 2013 as a "Bay Area Top Workplace," Intacct is seeking top talent, motivated to help businesses and CPA firms achieve their business goals. Intacct’s growth provides increasing opportunity for our employees in a collaborative environment. Intacct looks forward to talking with you about being a part of our success.
"It is truly a pleasure to be a part of such an amazing company where everyone is committed and dedicated to building a company of distinction. We are honored to be recognized for a third straight year as one of the Top Workplaces in the Bay Area. We have worked really hard to foster a company culture where employees can grow in their career and play an important role in the success of the business. Our consistent and accelerating growth is a direct reflection of the hard work put in by the entire Intacct team.”
- Robert Reid, President & CEO
The Sr. Site Operations Engineer will help maintain our mission critical production infrastructure to high levels of availability, security, scalability, performance, and efficiency.
||• Improve service availability and scalability through process, tools, and automation
• Configure and maintain servers and networks.
• Configure and maintain software components, i.e., operating systems, web servers, application execution environments.
• Configure and maintain system monitoring and backups.
• Manage network security, routing, bandwidth, performance.
• Participate in the team’s 24x7 on call rotation.
• Monitor production systems, handle alerts and troubleshoot problems.
||• College degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field
• 5+ years of systems administration experience.
• Fluency in systems administration of Linux, Apache, Tomcat.
• Understanding and experience with web application environments, such as TCP/IP, HTTP, DNS, routing, load balancing, CDNs, etc.
• Understanding and experience with server farms in a data center environment.
• Understanding of VPN, firewalls, IDS and security concepts.
• Scripting/programming skills for automating system administration tasks.
• Experience with network device administration (Cisco ASA/ IOS, F5, etc) is a plus.
• Good interpersonal and communications skills
• Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
• Ability to work effectively in a dynamic, high growth environment.
• Ability to exercise initiative, define and improve processes, and mentor team members.
||San Jose, CA