Are you interested in this job opening? Are you the perfect fit for our organization? Click on Apply Now! and we will walk you through our Online Application process. If you know of someone else who might be interested, please send this opportunity to a friend.
||Product Marketing Intern, MBA
||The Intacct MBA Internship program is your opportunity to make a tangible contribution to the continued success of one of the fastest growing cloud software (SaaS) companies. The program is currently recruiting MBA students looking to transition from finance to marketing. Your background in finance and accounting will give you a head-start in understanding our target buyers, helping you produce high-impact marketing deliverables in short time frames.
||• Segmentation analysis to help Intacct identify the next market segments to pursue, based on the profile of the existing customer base and the overall market.
• Researching, understanding and documenting segment-specific pain points. Tuning existing messaging to better target new verticals and market segments.
• Surveying and benchmarking marketing strategies and tactics used by competitors and companies in adjacent spaces. Applying findings to make recommendations on fine tuning existing tactics and prioritizing new strategies to launch. Examples of strategies to survey include use of social media, online customer and prospect communities, conversion of free trial users to paying customers.
• Other projects, based on the overlap between your particular areas of interest and company needs.
||• Professional experience in corporate finance/accounting, consulting or quantitative fields
• Currently enrolled in a full-time MBA program with a desire to enter the high-tech marketing field
• Completion of general and high-tech marketing coursework
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Academic or professional experience with modeling or quantitative analysis
• Superior presentation skills
• Experience working in high tech a plus
||San Jose, CA