Are you interested in this job opening? Are you the perfect fit for our organization? Click on Apply Now! and we will walk you through our Online Application process. If you know of someone else who might be interested, please send this opportunity to a friend.
||Recruiting Coordinator (Contract)
||Intacct makes small and midsized businesses (SMBs) and CPA firms more productive and improves company performance by providing award winning cloud computing financial management and accounting applications. We are the preferred provider of financial applications for AICPA (the trade association of the accounting profession) and focus only on one thing – delivering the most comprehensive cloud financial management system to over 6,000 organizations from startups to public companies. Hundreds of leading CPA firms and Value Added Resellers offer Intacct to their clients. As the fastest growing leader in this space with a strong focus on customer satisfaction, we value the individuality, ingenuity and originality each employee contributes. The talent and drive of our employees is a key to our continued success.
Recognized for the third consecutive year in 2013 as a "Bay Area Top Workplace," Intacct is seeking top talent, motivated to help businesses and CPA firms achieve their business goals. Intacct’s growth provides increasing opportunity for our employees in a collaborative environment. Intacct looks forward to talking with you about being a part of our success.
"It is truly a pleasure to be a part of such an amazing company where everyone is committed and dedicated to building a company of distinction. We are honored to be recognized for a third straight year as one of the Top Workplaces in the Bay Area. We have worked really hard to foster a company culture where employees can grow in their career and play an important role in the success of the business. Our consistent and accelerating growth is a direct reflection of the hard work put in by the entire Intacct team.”
- Robert Reid, President & CEO
The Recruiting Coordinator will support the recruiting team by scheduling interviews with candidates, arranging travel accommodations and ensuring a great candidate experience.
||• Schedule phone and onsite interviews for candidates including travel, hotel and meals if necessary.
• Send interviewing confirmations to candidates, including pre-employment paperwork.
• Meet, greet and setup candidates for onsite interviews and collect appropriate pre-employment documents.
• Maintain applicant tracking system, ensuring candidate records/activities are up-to-date.
• May support recruiting team in sourcing activities, such as postings jobs, updating job lists, etc.
• Schedule reference calls as necessary
• Additional support to the recruiting and HR team, as needed.
||• BA/BS in Human Resources, business or related fields
• 2+ years of experience in recruiting coordination for a high growth, fast paced environment.
• Must have experience scheduling appointments in Outlook
• Experience with an ATS; HireDesk experience is a HUGE plus
• High-energy, driven, articulate, and friendly personality with a customer-service mindset
• Highly organized with the ability to prioritize multiple functions and tasks while managing their work time efficiently
• Ability to maintain a high level of confidentially with employee information
• Strong written and communication skills; ability to communicate with all levels of employees/candidates
• Proficiency with Word and Excel
• Full Time, Temporary (6 months)