Are you interested in this job opening? Are you the perfect fit for our organization? Click on Apply Now! and we will walk you through our Online Application process. If you know of someone else who might be interested, please send this opportunity to a friend.
||Human Resources Generalist
||Intacct makes small and midsized businesses (SMBs) and CPA firms more productive and improves company performance by providing award winning cloud computing financial management and accounting applications. We are the preferred provider of financial applications for AICPA (the trade association of the accounting profession) and focus only on one thing – delivering the most comprehensive cloud financial management system to SMB companies and CPA firms with over 5,000 companies. As the fastest growing leader in this space with a strong focus on customer satisfaction, we value the individuality, ingenuity and originality each employee contributes. The talent and drive of our employees is a key to our continued success.
Recognized once again in 2012 as a "Bay Area Top Workplace," Intacct is seeking top talent, motivated to help businesses and CPA firms achieve their business goals. Intacct’s growth provides increasing opportunity for our employees in a collaborative environment. Intacct looks forward to talking with you about being a part of our success.
"Intacct is committed to building a company of distinction and providing an outstanding workplace where our culture allows employees to flourish. We know that Intacct’s success and rapid growth are a direct reflection of the contributions our employees make. We are honored to be recognized again as one of the Top Workplaces in the Bay Area, especially when the distinction is based on the direct feedback of our employees.”
- Robert Reid, President & CEO
The Human Resources Generalist will be a key player in our continued growth as of one of the company’s brand ambassadors. You will help drive our efforts in institutionalizing fun in the workplace while maintaining compliance, confidentiality and ethical business conduct. This is a hands-on position with a focus in benefits, recruiting, HRIS/payroll, events, and on-boarding. This position will work closely with all levels of the organization, third party vendors and applicants.
||• Post job openings on company website, job boards, internally, and other locations as applicable
• Maintain applicant tracking system, ensuring candidate records and activity are current, and provide weekly reports
• Coordinate all interviews for candidates including travel, hotel and meals as necessary
• Conduct reference checks and pre-employment background checks
• Assist in the management of the Intacct employment brand by maintaining Glassdoor, Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and other media
• Assist in sourcing, screening and interview as this role will eventually lead into full cycle recruiting
• Maintain update the human resource information system (HRIS) and personnel files in compliance with applicable legal requirements, including periodic audits of personnel data and recommend any corrective action.
• Process and manage payroll data in order to ensure employees are paid in an accurate and timely manner
• On-boarding of new hires, including start day coordination, orientation and creating new hire packets.
• Manage benefits administration, including monthly reconciliation of benefits statements, answering employee questions, open enrollment, and managing benefits vendor/carrier relationships.
• Organize company events such as monthly office decorations, parties, competitions and/or charitable initiatives
• Other HR duties as assigned.
||• BA/BS in Human Resources, business or related fields; PHR is a PLUS
• A minimum of 1-2 years of experience with direct recruiting functions (screening, sourcing, scheduling, etc.) with a strong desire to do full cycle recruiting in the future
• Prior experience/knowledge of benefits plans/programs (medical, dental, vision, etc.) is HIGHLY desired
• Previous experience with HR systems such as ADP, HireDesk, Linkedin Recruiter Edition, Benetrac, Paychex, etc. is HIGHLY desired
• Must have previous experience with MS Office applications (Word, Excel & Powerpoint) and scheduling appointments in Outlook
• Knowledge of complex business software or processes, cloud computing, ERP or accounting software is HIGHLY desired
• Previous experience organizing company events is a HUGE PLUS
• Must be detail-oriented and organized and able to prioritize multiple functions and tasks while managing time efficiently
• Strong written and communication skills; ability to clearly communicate with all levels of employees, candidates and third party vendors
• Ability to maintain a high level of confidentially with employee information
• High-energy, driven, articulate, and friendly personality with a customer-service mindset
• Ability and eagerness to take on a wide variety of HR duties
• Prior experience in a fast paced, high growth startup environment preferred