Are you interested in this job opening? Are you the perfect fit for our organization? Click on Apply Now! and we will walk you through our Online Application process. If you know of someone else who might be interested, please send this opportunity to a friend.
||Business Systems Analyst/Developer
||Intacct makes small and midsized businesses (SMBs) and CPA firms more productive and improves company performance by providing award winning cloud computing financial management and accounting applications. We are the preferred provider of financial applications for AICPA (the trade association of the accounting profession) and focus only on one thing – delivering the most comprehensive cloud financial management system to SMB companies and CPA firms with over 5,000 companies. As the fastest growing leader in this space with a strong focus on customer satisfaction, we value the individuality, ingenuity and originality each employee contributes. The talent and drive of our employees is a key to our continued success.
Recognized once again in 2012 as a "Bay Area Top Workplace," Intacct is seeking top talent, motivated to help businesses and CPA firms achieve their business goals. Intacct’s growth provides increasing opportunity for our employees in a collaborative environment. Intacct looks forward to talking with you about being a part of our success.
"Intacct is committed to building a company of distinction and providing an outstanding workplace where our culture allows employees to flourish. We know that Intacct’s success and rapid growth are a direct reflection of the contributions our employees make. We are honored to be recognized again as one of the Top Workplaces in the Bay Area, especially when the distinction is based on the direct feedback of our employees.”
- Robert Reid, President & CEO
Working with the Business Systems group, the Business Systems Analyst/Developer will be responsible for the selection, development and ongoing support and improvement for Intacct’s corporate systems. By leading multiple cross-functional teams, the Business Systems Analyst/Developer will work to deliver solutions that streamline and fully optimize corporate business systems for our continued high growth.
||• Organize and lead cross-functional project teams to define, design, select, document and deliver corporate business systems and processes that solve complex technical and business needs
• Document and measure corporate processes and procedures
• Continually work to identify gaps and form recommendations to improve efficiency of systems and processes that support changing business needs
• Development of software applications to streamline and automate business processes
• Measure and document results achieve through solutions implemented
||• Excellent project planning and management skills
• Strong analytic and process oriented mindset
• Understanding of complex business processes and applications
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related fields.
• 5+ years of experience software development or programming experience
• 3+ years of experience in Salesforce.com design and development
• 3+ years of experience with relevant business systems (CRM, Marketing Automation, Financials, BI/Analytics, Order Management, Billing Systems, etc.)
• Experience with Salesforce.com application development including Apex Classes, Controllers and Triggers, Visualforce, Force.com IDE and Web Services
• Prior experience with Java, HTML, XML, PHP is a plus