Are you interested in this job opening? Are you the perfect fit for our organization? Click on Apply Now! and we will walk you through our Online Application process. If you know of someone else who might be interested, please send this opportunity to a friend.
Apply Now! Tell A Friend
||Business Systems Developer
||Intacct makes small and midsized businesses (SMBs) and CPA firms more productive and improves company performance by providing award winning cloud computing financial management and accounting applications. We are the preferred provider of financial applications for AICPA (the trade association of the accounting profession) and focus only on one thing – delivering the most comprehensive cloud financial management system to over 7,300 organizations from startups to public companies. Hundreds of leading CPA firms and Value Added Resellers offer Intacct to their clients. As the fastest growing leader in this space with a strong focus on customer satisfaction, we value the individuality, ingenuity and originality each employee contributes. The talent and drive of our employees is a key to our continued success.
Intacct’s been named a “Bay Area Top Workplace” four years in a row and “Best Place to Work” in the Bay Area, with our CEO earning the honor of “Highest Rated CEO” in 2014. Intacct is seeking top talent, motivated to help businesses and CPA firms achieve their business goals. Intacct looks forward to talking with you about being a part of our success.
“It is incredibly gratifying to be a part of an organization where everyone is committed to the success of our customers, our partners, and our fellow workers. We are honored to be recognized for the fourth year as one of the Top Workplaces in the Bay Area and are committed to fostering an environment where employees feel valued and part of a great team. This award, and our rapid growth, is reflective of each individual’s dedication at Intacct and our overall commitment to excellence.”
- Robert Reid, CEO
The Business Systems Developer will be responsible for the development and ongoing support and improvement for Intacct’s corporate systems. The Business Systems Developer will work with multiple cross-functional teams to deliver solutions for a wide range of applications that streamline and automate internal business processes. You will design and develop solutions that streamline and fully optimize corporate business systems for our continued high growth.
||• Collaborate to deliver corporate business systems and processes that solve Intacct’s complex technical and business needs
• Continually work to identify gaps and form recommendations to improve efficiency of systems and processes that support changing business needs
• Support and maintain Intacct’s internal business systems ecosystem
• Evangelization of new technology and development of software applications to streamline and automate business processes
||• Curiosity for cutting edge technology and solutions
• Strategic thinking and tactical project planning and management skills
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related fields.
• 5+ years of experience software development or programming experience
• 3+ years of experience in Salesforce.com design and development
• 3+ years of experience with relevant business systems (CRM, Marketing Automation, Financials, BI/Analytics, Order Management, Billing Systems, etc.)
• Experience with Salesforce.com application development including Apex Classes, Controllers and Triggers, Visualforce, Force.com IDE and Web Services
• Prior experience with Java, HTML, XML, PHP is a plus
||San Jose, CA