Are you interested in this job opening? Are you the perfect fit for our organization? Click on Apply Now! and we will walk you through our Online Application process. If you know of someone else who might be interested, please send this opportunity to a friend.
||Sr. Product Marketing Manager
||Intacct makes small and midsized businesses (SMBs) and CPA firms more productive and improves company performance by providing award winning cloud computing financial management and accounting applications. We are the preferred provider of financial applications for AICPA (the trade association of the accounting profession) and focus only on one thing – delivering the most comprehensive cloud financial management system to SMB companies and CPA firms with over 5,000 companies. As the fastest growing leader in this space with a strong focus on customer satisfaction, we value the individuality, ingenuity and originality each employee contributes. The talent and drive of our employees is a key to our continued success.
Recognized once again in 2012 as a "Bay Area Top Workplace," Intacct is seeking top talent, motivated to help businesses and CPA firms achieve their business goals. Intacct’s growth provides increasing opportunity for our employees in a collaborative environment. Intacct looks forward to talking with you about being a part of our success.
"Intacct is committed to building a company of distinction and providing an outstanding workplace where our culture allows employees to flourish. We know that Intacct’s success and rapid growth are a direct reflection of the contributions our employees make. We are honored to be recognized again as one of the Top Workplaces in the Bay Area, especially when the distinction is based on the direct feedback of our employees.”
- Robert Reid, President & CEO
The Sr. Product Marketing Manager will drive the positioning, messaging, pricing, sales enablement, and sales tools development for Intacct. The Sr. PMM will also help drive the strategy and implementation of product positioning and go-to-market strategies to support sales and marketing.
||• Perform thorough market research and competitive analysis to understand and develop a competitive strategy for Intacct’s offerings for the marketplace
• Help drive the strategy and planning efforts to drive awareness and to accelerate customer demand
• Product messaging responsibilities include creating product collateral, website content, data sheets, case studies, white papers and presentations
• Go-to-market planning and execution responsibilities include developing channel and direct sales tools, support training and enablement; pricing; and marketing campaign and event support.
• Partner with senior leadership and functional departments, including product management, channel sales, direct sales, professional services and corporate marketing with effective positioning, messaging, education and competitive differentiation.
• Partner with product management and corporate marketing to plan and execute product launches
||• BA/BS in marketing, business or related fields; MBA is highly desired
• 7+ years of related product or solutions marketing experience
• Expertise and a proven track record successfully marketing accounting/financial business applications is a highly desired; Cloud computing experience is highly desirable
• Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills
• Proven track record partnering with cross-functional teams and leading successful product launches
• Strategic thinker, creative problem solver and strong analytical skills
• Ability to think strategically and execute tactically
• Experience influencing and communicating product offers to customers, prospects, sales people, industry analysts and trade press
||San Jose, CA