Are you interested in this job opening? Are you the perfect fit for our organization? Click on Apply Now! and we will walk you through our Online Application process. If you know of someone else who might be interested, please send this opportunity to a friend.
||Intacct makes small and midsized businesses (SMBs) and CPA firms more productive and improves company performance by providing award winning cloud computing financial management and accounting applications. We are the preferred provider of financial applications for AICPA (the trade association of the accounting profession) and focus only on one thing – delivering the most comprehensive cloud financial management system to over 6,000 organizations from startups to public companies. Hundreds of leading CPA firms and Value Added Resellers offer Intacct to their clients. As the fastest growing leader in this space with a strong focus on customer satisfaction, we value the individuality, ingenuity and originality each employee contributes. The talent and drive of our employees is a key to our continued success.
Recognized for the third consecutive year in 2013 as a "Bay Area Top Workplace," Intacct is seeking top talent, motivated to help businesses and CPA firms achieve their business goals. Intacct’s growth provides increasing opportunity for our employees in a collaborative environment. Intacct looks forward to talking with you about being a part of our success.
"It is truly a pleasure to be a part of such an amazing company where everyone is committed and dedicated to building a company of distinction. We are honored to be recognized for a third straight year as one of the Top Workplaces in the Bay Area. We have worked really hard to foster a company culture where employees can grow in their career and play an important role in the success of the business. Our consistent and accelerating growth is a direct reflection of the hard work put in by the entire Intacct team.”
- Robert Reid, President & CEO
We need an experienced and creative marketing writer / editor to be a key player on the marketing team. This position works cross-functionally within the marketing department to develop and write content that will contribute to demand generation and awareness goals.
||• Help drive awareness and demand generation by developing engaging, persuasive marketing content for a variety of channels, including website, SEM, SEO, collateral, email communications, video scripts, and sales tools.
• Repurpose existing content into new forms to support demand generation needs.
• Own the tone and voice of the company by editing for grammar, usage, consistency, accuracy and style in a fast-paced environment.
• Manage writing projects from concept to completion, including information gathering, content development, review, editing, proofreading and final publication.
||• BS/BA degree or equivalent required (English, journalism, communications, marketing or related major)
• 5+ years of experience as a professional marketing communications writer across a variety of marketing tactics
• A demonstrated capacity for understanding and applying marketing strategies and objectives
• A strong work ethic: A self-starter who can solve problems creatively and work well with others in a cross-functional team environment
• Excellent project- and time-management skills with the ability to multitask and meet deadlines while maintaining a high level of attention to detail
• Graphic design experience a plus
||San Jose, CA